We offer advice for free to local organisations and groups. We run a range of training, workshops and forums but if you have a specific query or problem you'd like support with over a period of time you can email our Team with a short message and they will be pleased to take it from there. You can reach either Alison at email@example.com, Peter at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jane at email@example.com, You can all give us a call on the main office number on 020 8980 8427.
Subject areas that we can cover include:
- Governance arrangements, governing documents and charity registration
- Start-up advice for very new organisations
- Project planning, budgeting and wider strategic and business planning
- Fundraising advice, fundraising strategies and feedback on draft funding applications
- Guidance on commissioning and partnership working
- Information and advice about the practical aspects of running an organisation
- Support and advice for organisations facing crisis and/or closure
- Advice on quality assurance, including PQASSO mentoring
The abiding principle of all of our development work is that although our clients are mostly organisations and groups, the ultimate beneficiaries of the advice we give are the people of Tower Hamlets. By helping voluntary organisations to become more sustainable and to operate safely and legally we hope to contribute to increased quality and sustainability of voluntary sector services for local people.
Please read the documents below to find our more about what we offer and how the service works.