Using Local assets to Design and Implement a new approach to pre-diabetes screening.
THCVS would like to invite you to explore how using asset based approaches to increasing up take of pre-diabetes screening event to support the development of asset based approaches across the borough.
The event will bring together GPs, Pharmacists, primary care staff, Diabetes UK, Healthier you, voluntary sector organisations and commissioners together to learn about:
- Exploring issues that impact on prediabetes patients and behaviour change.
- Understand Asset Based Community Development (ABCD).
- Develop and implement ways to work with assets to support behaviour change.
- Meet with organisations delivering diabetes support including Diabetes UK, Healthier You and retinal support services
- Network to find new partners with which to strengthen your commissioning offer
To attend this free event, please register in advance.
If you have any access requirements or require any reasonable adjustments, please let the team know firstname.lastname@example.org . Please also let us know if you have any dietary requirements or severe allergies.
THCVS Health and Wellbeing events are designed to make new connections in Tower Hamlets and enable us to showcase some of the most innovative Voluntary sector projects that are having a positive impact. Whether you’re looking to find out more about the THCVS, get involved with an exciting project, or to network with like-minded people, this event offers something for everyone.
Queen Mary University of London/Barts and the London
London, E1 2AD