THCVS is an independent membership organisation for voluntary, community faith and social enterprise organisations in the borough of Tower Hamlets.
- Information and resources for voluntary and community organisations
- Regular email updates, including a quarterly fundraising bulletin (sign up here)
- Training courses relating to practical organisational topics and strategy
- Free advice and support to help you develop your organisation
- Networking and representation through a range of themed forums
- Strategic representation and policy work; helping organisations to communicate the concerns and needs of their clients to the One Tower Hamlets partnership and other key strategic bodies
- Support in understanding, promoting and using ‘Working Together’, the Tower Hamlets Compact agreement between the statutory and voluntary sectors
- Events and conferences - bringing organisations together to learn and take action
Call us: 020 8980 8427
Follow us on Twitter: @thcvs
We are a registered charity (no 1137143) and a Company Limited by Guarantee (no 07251141) with a voluntary Board of Trustees elected from our membership.
Please find key documents below.