Premises Users Forum
The aim of the Premises Users Forum is to support voluntary and community organisations to have access to appropriate and affordable premises to deliver services for the people of Tower Hamlets.
The Forum will:
- Bring together voluntary and community organisations to discuss their premises needs and issues and share ideas, best practice and solutions
- Ensure better facilitation and promotion of support, information and resources around renting, leasing and running community buildings
- Encourage the better/more effective and sustainable use of existing premises
- Work with the Premises Providers Forum, Council, Registered Social Landlords (RSLs) and private sector partners to develop access to new premises
- Campaign, develop and respond to policy and strategy on issues to do with premises for voluntary and community organisations in the borough, alongside the Premises Providers Forum
- Provide information on development and funding opportunities
- Advocate to safeguard existing community assets and to sustain their operation in the future.
The forum meets once every two months.
If you would like to know more about the Forum please contact Khadiru Mahdi, Chief Executive, on 020 8980 8427, or by email email@example.com
The next meeting will be on...
Further Premises Users Forum dates in 2013:
Tues, 7th May 2013 (1.30-4.30pm) at Account3, 3 Birkbeck Street, London, E2 6JY.
Tues, 5th Nov 2013 (1.30-4.30pm) at Account3, 3 Birkbeck Street, London, E2 6JY.
Premises Forum Agenda - 25/09/12
Premises Users Minutes - 03/07/2012
Premises Users Agenda - 03/07/2012
Premises Users Forum - Draft Action Plan 2012-13
Premises Users Agenda - 17/05/2012
Premises Users Minutes - 17/05/2012
Premises Users Agenda - 08/12/2011
Premises Users Agenda - 13/10/2011
Premises Users Minutes - 13/10/2011
Using Council Premises
LBTH Premises Allocation Process
LBTH Premises Allocation Stage 1 Assessment
LBTH Premises Allocation Stage 2 Assessment
LBTH Premises Allocation Procedure Presentation
LBTH Premises Application Form
Premises Needs for the Sector in Tower Hamlets
Premises Needs of Third Sector Organisation in Tower Hamlets - Report 2010
LBTH Premises & Third Sector Action Plan 2010-11 (Draft)
Premises Users Forum - Terms of Reference