THCVS is an independent membership organisation for voluntary, community faith and social enterprise organisations in the borough of Tower Hamlets.
• Information and resources for voluntary and community organisations
• Training courses on a range of organisational and strategic topics, including fundraising, commissioning and sustainable IT
• Free organisational development work support for organisations working in Tower Hamlets
• Networking, representation and information sharing through a range of themed networks
• Strategic representation and policy work; helping organisations to communicate the concerns and needs of their clients to the One Tower Hamlets partnership and other key strategic bodies
• Support in understanding, promoting and using ‘Working Together’, the Tower Hamlets Compact agreement between the statutory and voluntary sectors
• Events and conferences on relevant issues, bringing organisations together to learn and take action
We are a registered charity (no 1137143) and a Company Limited by Guarantee (no 07251141) with a voluntary Board of Trustees elected from our membership
THCVS General Information Leaflet
If you require a hard copy of this leaflet, please contact our office on 020 8980 8427.
Our Customer Charter
THCVS Comments, Complaints and Compliments Policy
Read our Annual Review - 2010/11